2 Channel Amp 100watt
These professional grade amplifiers
are ENERGY STAR® qualified and feature an Extron exclusive, highly efficient
Class D amplifier design. Ideal for amplification of
voice or program audio content in low or high impedance speaker systems.
• The Extron XTRA™ Series XPA 1002 is a half rack 1U, convection cooled power amplifier delivering two channels of 100 watts per channel.
• This series includes low and high impedance versions to cover a variety of application needs.
• The XPA 1002 is an ENERGY STAR® qualified amplifier with an Extron exclusive, highly efficient, advanced Class D amplifier design.
• It also features patented CDRS™ – Class D Ripple Suppression technology that provides a smooth, clean audio waveform and an improvement in signal fidelity over conventional Class D amplifiers.
• The XPA 1002 is housed in a half rack width metal enclosure, conserving rack space and weighing only 2.5 lbs. (1.1 kg).
• The Extron exclusive, high efficiency design generates very little heat and allows the amplifier to be convection cooled.