High Range Sensor (Outdoor)
These Infrascan Motion sensors are designed to detect movement of a thermal body and activate lighting for a predetermined time interval in response. These sensors are ideally suited for driveways, perimeter lighting, store rooms and stairwells. The sensors are designed for ceiling or wall mounting and feature a detection range of 18m radius and field of view of 110˚. The Infrascan is a highly reliable motion detector, designed for outdoor applications. The unit features an IP rating, IP66 and is designed to operate in direct weather.
• Simple-to-install and commission.
• Manufactured from UV stabilized plastic.
• IP66 rated, can be installed in direct weather.
• Features multi zone Fresnel lens for superior detection capability.
• Fully adjustable light threshold, range and time delay.
• Retrigger time delay each time movement is detected.