• LED/ESL/CFL dimmer
• For switching and dimming dimmable LED lamps, incandescent lamps, HV halogen lamps, LV halogen lamps using dimmable wound transformers or electronic transformers or dimmable compact fluorescent lamps.
• (leading and trailing-edge phases)
With integral bus coupler, screw terminals, short-circuit, open circuit and excess temperature protection with soft start lamp start.
• Different phases can be connected.
• The dimmer actuator automatically recognizes the connected load. This happens in the background when switching on. Combinations of ohmic and inductive, or ohmic and capacitive loads can also be connected. Combinations of inductive and capacitive loads must not be connected.
• No flickering of LEDs in switched-off state.
• For installation on DIN rails TH35 according to EN 60715. The bus is connected using a bus connecting terminal.