KNX Push Button Pro
KNX Push-Button Pro with 1 to 4 operating buttons and status displays. The surface of the push-button appears as a uniform plane in idle state and inscription of the keys only becomes visible through backlit symbols on activation. The position of the operating buttons varies depending on the selected number of operating buttons.
• Lighting, shutter and scene control via one sensor cover
• Simple, intuitive operation thanks to the illuminated status color
• Backlit: two shades of white or white and green
• Flexible allocation of sensor zones
• Night mode: time-controlled or activated as a scene
• Proximity sensor: display illumination triggered when a user approaches
• Express commissioning for rapid programming
• Group addresses are retained even when the position of each function is changed
• The inscription of the keys only becomes visible through backlit symbols following activation. For this, you can use the enclosed prefabricated foils or the individual symbols with various motifs.